Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Tea and Silver

The forecast for SE Michigan is dreary with rain predicted through the 15th....Yuck!
Since it looks like we will not be getting outside in our gardens any time in the near future here are some pretty flowers that do not need tending for you today.

A couple of weeks ago John and I went on a rare antiquing excursion and picked up this Crabtree & Evelyn tea set and the silver tray that is sets on. I hope this brightens your day.

Also, apparently it is Tartan Day, or something like that. Anyhow, I am waiting for Scot Meacham Wood over at "The Adventures of Tartanscot" to post what he claims will be an abundance of tartan on his blog today. If you are a tartan lover you might want to check out his blog today to see what he has in store. He is amazing and I am sure his post today will not disappoint.

3 comments:

  1. I believe I remember that Crabtree&Evelyn pattern! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is that! Love the blue and white. It's so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty I am a lover of all things blue and white and love everything from Crabtree and Evelyn....rain over here too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue