Thursday, January 13, 2011

Household Inventory

I am off to the dentist but in an attempt to blog regularly here is my inventory list of useful household items that I compiled many years ago that I was looking at yesterday.
The pictures that I took are not too clear but if you click on them you may be able to see them better.
The dentist is waiting so no time to retake pictures. If you have any questions I will answer them in the comments. Do you have lists like this to help you maintain your household inventories or is it just me?

7 comments:

  1. You are sooooo organized!

    I love seeing you around...makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    I do make lists for about everything, so I get things done, but not household inventories. It's a great idea though.
    I have so much company that I am always into the linens and things so I make mental notes or write item down that I need to pick up.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- and I thought I was Queen of Lists. But no, I don't have such a complete household inventory list. I fear compiling one might land me on a television reality show like "Hoarding Housewives of New Jersey."

    Are you planning to update yours? Do you keep changing it to reflect things lost, things bought? Oh golly -- now I'm getting the urge to do this, too!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cass,
    Hehe, I am a bit of a hoarder too...Not likely enough for "Hoarding Housewives of Michigan" though.
    I found my list yesterday but have not filled it yet. My guest bedrooms are in desperate need of new towels so that will be next up to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue,
    I love this idea! Especially for linens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love list making but have never made a household list!!! But it is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, I don't do this....but I SHOULD. Maybe I'll start....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue