Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It Is Freezing Here In Michigan

I am ready to fly off to any where that is warm. From the looks of the weather maps that might have to be somewhere outside of the US.

We celebrated Christmas here at our house last weekend. Today my plan was to head up north for a party with my girl friends but the black ice covering the roads is keeping me home ;( Hopefully by Christmas Eve the weather will be better so we can make it home for the final family Christmas celebration.

During the spring, summer, and fall I don't have any problem jumping in the car and traveling all over the state. When Winter hits I get much more cautious. The least bit of potential for slippery roads keeps me house bound. It is a good thing I love ~ Life At Home ~.

Well, since I have no plans to jet off to warmer weather any time soon, and I have to miss all my girly friends, I better go find a project to get busy with around here. One can only watch so many episodes of The Real Housewives and I think I have reached my saturation level.

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels! Have a great weekend upnorth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time up north, too bad we can't fly off somewhere warm together!

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue