Thursday, February 07, 2008

Virtue, Diligence, and Brotherly Love


Yesterday the Doctors were working on locating the infection that Aaron has. An X-ray of his sinus cavity didn't show any thing. Late in the afternoon they were going to change all of his many lines to see if any of those were sources of infection.

The skin on his arms is very red, he is very puffy from all the fluids that they had to give him, and his face and left ear show signs of the reaction that he had on Saturday. He looks very different from when I saw him looking so good before I got sick last Friday.

Please pray that they locate the infection and can find a treatment for it that does not cause another allergic reaction.

There are so many Thank Yous that we want to express to all of you that we don't even know how to begin. I just want the take a minute today to thank A & A's many, many Fraternity & Sorority brothers and sisters from all over the country that have spread the word of Aaron's struggle and have been upholding them in prayer, sent countless messages, cards, packages of encouraging gifts and gas cards for Angie. You so often hear about the negative of Fraternities & Sororities, but these people have been an amazing net work of supporters and I sincerely thank each and everyone of you today.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    I just came to your site after the sweet comment you left on my blog. I see that your son is going through a very difficult time. I am so sorry! I will add him ,and your family, to my prayer list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine the frustration you and your family must be going through! I hope they find out what is going on and find out fast. Is he in a UM facility. If not I would suggest looking into it. Or even the Mayo clinic? You're in my thoughts. Take care. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I continue to pray for Aaron and all of you every day - be strong, get well and take care of yourself also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine what you must be going through, Sue. Your posts have shown that you are well aware of God's love toward you all during this time. He is definitely in control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your visit to hill country house and your kind words. I am so sorry that your son is suffering and will pray for healing and comfort and peace for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathyann and the girls are still praying that they find what it is that is effecting Aaron's body and find a cure soon! you are all in our thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue,
    I'm so sorry to hear this setback is still hasn't improved. Continued prayers for God's grace to heal Aaron's body. Stay strong Sue...Aaron has a lot of people praying for him.
    Hugs,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue,
    How my heart aches for you and Aaron....sometimes it's darkest just before dawn and I pray that Aaron is on his way to renewed health.....Betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sue and Family....I continue to pray for Aaron and all of you. I pray that this recent post about Aaron will bring happy news each new day. I love your post about eating oranges as opposed to taking meds, antibiotics, or other over-the-counter items. yes, we are all at risk and should be so careful. You and your family are so strong and please remember...we may be silent but we are all there with you in thought and love...Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stopping by to read the latest update on Aaron & praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thinking of Aaron and you!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue