Monday, July 23, 2007

Seems like there was a nasty commenter making it's rounds in blog land last week. Thank you Rhoda and Sandi for your sweet responses to the comment.
Things are getting busy around here with house guests and wedding plans so I won't be posting much but hope to still find time to visit my blog friends. Thanks for stopping by and if you were one of the people that got a bad comment from who ever felt the need to say such vile things, please don't feel bad. We can't please every one all the time I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Sue,
    Thank you for dropping in and taking the time to leave a kind comment.

    I'm so glad you did so that I could come on over to see you. I have those same gold frames with pictures of my grandchildren in them, I think the frames are so pretty and I love your bunnies, you just can't have too many.

    Your path and gardens are beautiful.

    Please come again....Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an unhappy person to think that spreading muck will make them feel better!
    If you don't have anything nice to say... just don't blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue